Aquafos water tanks are suited for all water systems: industrial, domestic and agricultural. The tanks are constructed of a polypropylene liner combined with high grade butyl diaphragm to isolate water and air. This provides a closed system for drinking water preventing the growth of bacteria and vermin intrusion. The cast stainless steel water connection is used for corrosion resistance. All Stairs tanks are quality tested to insure the structural integrity of every tank.
• Capacity from 8 to 160 liters.
• Max working pressure 10 bar.
• Max water temperature 90°C.
• Precharge pressure 2 bar, unless otherwise indicated.
Thermal expansion, Booster systems, hydraulic hammer arresting, irrigation systems
• NSF Standard 61, IAPMO R&T UPC approved.
• Polypropylene liner ensures long durability.
• Butyl diaphragm assure long life and safety.
• Highly rust resistant durable baked epoxy coating.
• Cast stainless steel water connection.
• Leak free, o-ring sealed air valve cap.
• 100% pressure tested.
• No maintenance.